Friday, July 24, 2009

A Week of Eating Consciously, Day 7

OK, this is it: the last day of this annoying tracking! I'll be doing a review of what I learnt tomorrow.

Breakfast: 8:15 a.m.
  • not exactly what I wanted to eat, since we're not restocking the pantry but it was OK; I'll probably end up having a snack mid-morning and anyway, knowing that I'll be at the cottage soon is great consolation!
  • held off on the newspaper and crossword and chewed my little breakfast consciously
  • finished the whole crossword...is it easier on Fridays?
Snack: 11:30 a.m.
  • sat down for one minute to have a super quick snack since I was off to a 12:15 yoga lesson
  • walked about 2,000 steps to my lesson
Lunch: 3 p.m.
  • ran a few errands after yoga so I got home really late (total of 5,400 steps)
  • RAVENOUS: made an effort to not eat too quickly but it was tough
  • did enjoy the food, though: it's worth mentioning the beautiful, country-fresh tomato and local, sharp Cheddar cheese sandwich. EAT HEALTHY, EAT LOCAL, EAT FRESH!!!
Supper: 7 p.m.
  • Friday, so we had Indian take-out, absolutely scrumptious
  • did I have a bit too much? tummy says yes, but I didn't go really overboard; will not stress
  • probably ate too fast :(
  • oh yes, and walked to the restaurant and back, another 2,400 steps or so

No comments:

Post a Comment