Breakfast: 9 a.m.
- still fighting the scale bingeing, but I will not give in!
- once again, ravenous: awake at 7 a.m., had a coffee with hubby before he left for work, started the crossword, made sure son was up to go to his volunteer work at a local day camp and then went to read some of my favourite blogs; should have eaten around 8:30 if I really wanted to respect my hunger
- ate food relatively slowly, at the table, having pushed away the morning newspapers but it was too small a portion and I was still most definitely hungry; played with the cat for a few minutes and then made myself something else to eat; ate it all
- felt satisfied physically and emotionally
- actually finished the whole crossword after breakfast (is the crossword just as important as my food??)
Lunch: 12:15 p.m.
- fairly hungry
- ate leftovers at the table, no reading, speed: so-so
- felt unsatisfied
- got out bowl for dessert, ending up having one spoonful
Snack: 2:40 p.m.
- had a small fruit snack on my walk
- what I really wanted was supper, but it was too early; had 3 different things, though not in large quantities; last snack (a cracker) was eaten while doing other things
- horribly hungry but ate slowly; it helped that son and I ate alone (hubby working late) and actually talked together
- enjoyed food (ate it all) but craved sweets afterward; had a small handful of dried cranberries to soothe craving