Even though I can check the scale today, I have decided not to. Since I have already had breakfast, the most "dangerous" (tempting) time is over.
Breakfast: 8:15 a.m.
- made more breakfast than I usually prepare since the portion sizes were small; only ate half since in the end, I wasn't that hungry
- did eat consciously and relatively slowly; at least I put the food down between each bite
- thinking more about what I had to do during the day than about anything to do with food
- suddenly felt hungry and looked at the time: practically lunch time!
- decided nevertheless to have more breakfast food, followed by a little snippet of lunch food
- ate way too fast: breakfast part at the table, lunch snippet on the run
- one fruit snack while walking; one small snack at home, eaten fast because I wanted to get to the crossword puzzle (didn't make much headway with it; will try again later!)
- ate reasonably, not too fast, chatting with hubby and son
- didn't eat all my bread--it just wasn't good quality
- didn't have the impression that I ate a lot, but felt really full afterwards