Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Met the Jack Sh*t Challenge!


After much hemming and hawing, not to mention some severe belly-aching and much complaining (both in my mind and on the Net), I decided to enter the Jack Sh*it Kick-Ass Half-Ass Half-A-Pound Challenge, fully expecting to gain weight.

Well, the results are in: a loss of 0.6 kilos, which to most of you (and even to me) translates into 1.32 pounds. And no points or calories were counted in the losing of this weight. Let's make this clear: if you count points or calories and it works for you, more power to you. Definitely keep up the good work. As for me, counting gives me hives (so does trying to learn chess, but that's another story).

Here are some of the highlights of my week on the Challenge: I was on the elliptical trainer twice (BTW, after yesterday's elliptical training excitement, today my knee feels a bit puffy, but not too bad). I did NOT walk 10,000 steps every day, although I did have one 11,000+ day. And I had supper out on at least four days of the Challenge since I was out of town for work. (I had two scrumptious meals of mussels in two different restaurants.)

I'd like to thank Jack Sh*t for kicking me in the *ss. .

No comments:

Post a Comment