Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hip Non-Update

First, thanks for the words of encouragement! It really helps.

I faxed my surgeon a message on Friday, since it's really hard to reach his secretary on the phone. I'm hoping to hear from his office with an appointment date at the beginning of the week.

My yoga teacher basically spent an hour doing breathing exercises with me yesterday. She's also put on my total bed rest for the weekend. I'm typing this on my netbook while reclining in bed. I hate this!

In the meantime, I've got a few subjects that I'd like to talk about here and hopefully that will keep me from going totally stir crazy!

3 comments:

  1. I will look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending positive and healing vibes your way! And looking forward to all of those thoughts you are planning to share with us here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry that you're having pain and I am sending positive thoughts your way. I hope the meeting with your surgeon goes well. I also am looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete