Saturday, May 29, 2010

Virus Alert

There is a very nasty computer virus going around. Norton will identify it and then tell you it can't do anything about it.

I have no idea how it hit. I haven't opened any iffy attachments.

I am going out of town for six days and so far, my netbook seems OK, but this whole thing is a nightmare. I'll have to get a technician in to see if the computer can be saved. Hubby won't be able to stay home any time this week so the technican can come over. Have I mentioned that this a nightmare?

I hope you are all in good electronic health.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that! I got a nasty virus a few months ago - it shut down everything on my computer and I had to have my operating system reinstalled after getting rid of the virus. It arrived in an e-mail, ostensibly from UPS, claiming that they are having problems delivering a parcel to me. I opened it because I thought they had the wrong person and wanted to let them know. I've since received that same e-mail a few times and just deleted it. Norton couldn't protect me either!

    ReplyDelete