Friday, March 25, 2011

Jet Lagged in Honolulu


No, you don't need to cry for me. Yes, I'm in Honolulu and at this point in time I have been up for 21 hours and counting. I really can't afford to go to sleep now since I'm actually working tomorrow at a conference here.

I have an ocean view out my window and a cool, pleasant breeze is blowing. My husband says it's particularly cold back home.

The trip was very long, but amazingly, both flights left right on time. Aside from feeling exhausted, I seem to be fine (thanks for your support, R--you know who you are!).

Probably you won't be hearing much from me this week. But don't cry for me. There are worse places to be than Honolulu.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing view! We would love to have been there!

    Best Wishes,

    SR

    ReplyDelete