Thursday, November 25, 2010

Expanding My Blog Reading...and Happy Thanksgiving (US)

This "no-weight loss blogs" diet is not easy. Yes friends, I was addicted. I am still somewhat addicted but fighting hard.

There are still a few blogs that I consider "officially" part of the weight-loss universe that I am still visiting, but many fewer and much less often. As usual, I want you to remember that I wish you well, no matter what you're doing or not doing. Just treat yourself with love and respect--no matter how hard that may sometimes seem.

Now, every good diet deserves something enjoyable in return and so I offer you this blog: Weightless, a blog about loving oneself, one's body, one's life. I am also putting it on my blogroll. Go and visit and tell me whether you like it or it pushes your buttons. I'd like to know!

Oh, and happy US Thanksgiving! Enjoy being with your family and friends. Enjoy the food you eat. If you don't like it, don't eat it; if you do like it, take your time and savour every bite.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog roll immensely!

    Thanks for the great links!

    Here are a couple of blog posts about disability and eating that I found to be very affirming and enlightening.

    http://disabledfeminists.com/2010/04/29/food-is-not-a-luxury-item/


    http://meloukhia.net/2010/03/before_you_criticize_the_food_choices_of_others.html

    Thanks again for offering a great variety of topics and links!

    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca,

    Thanks for the links. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete