Things are becoming both clearer and more worrisome with respect to our son. I'm starting to wonder if it really is ADD, since medication has done no good at all. The general consensus is that ADD medication kicks in almost immediately. This has not been the case.
We're now considering looking into CAPD (central auditory processing disorders). Look it up. Rather interesting. Of course, this will involve testing...and money. I just checked out the website for my husband's benefit plan. Doesn't seem to mention audiologists.
Tonight, hubby, son, myself, the psychologist and the tutor are having a pow-wow...
So, in the meantime, let's forget all this boring, worrisome stuff and concentrate on the award Bearfriend gave me recently and the questions that go along with it. Thanks, Bearfriend! You and many others really brighten my day!
1. What would my perfect day consist of?
First off, a good restful night's sleep. Then, beautiful, sunny weather, a lovely walk with my husband and kids through a medieval town in France, and a gorgeous, healthy meal.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A nice tailored jacket, probably red, with something that makes it a bit off the wall. Denim, maybe?
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Don't have any, though I'm thinking about pottery.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or barefoot on the beach?
I hate wellies, but I love walking both in the woods and on the beach.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to supermarket?
Green is not the colour of my thumb. I nip over to the market--organic if possible.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Not as such, but I have ancestors who lived through very exciting (and difficult) times.
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish and chips from the wrapper?
Most definitely slap up in a posh restaurant. I love good food.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
Though I'd rather be air (I'm a Gemini), I think fire resonates most closely with my personality.
10. Do you believe in fairies?
No, but I wish I could!
Would anyone like to try out these questions for her/himself?